- A. N. Politis, G. K. Siogkas, I. D. Gelalis, and T. A. Xenakis, “Patterns of stress distribution at the proximal femur after implantation of a modular neck prosthesis. A biomechanical study,” Clinical Biomechanics, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 415–422, Apr. 2013. [I.F. 2012: 1.869], (16 citations).
- G. K. Siogkas and E. S. Dermatas, “Random-Walker Monocular Road Detection in Adverse Conditions Using Automated Spatiotemporal Seed Selection,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 527–538, 2013. [I.F. 2012: 3.064], (37 citations).
- Skodras E., Siogkas G., Dermatas E., Fakotakis N., “Rear Lights Vehicle Detection for Collision Avoidance,” in 19th International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing (IWSSIP 2012), April 11-13, 2012, Vienna, Austria, pp. 134–137. (21 citations).
- Siogkas G., Skodras E., Dermatas E., “Traffic Lights Detection in Adverse Conditions Using Color, Symmetry and Spatiotemporal Information,” in International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP 2012), 24-26 February, 2012, Rome, Italy, pp. 620-627. (103 citations).
- Siogkas G. K. and Dermatas E. S., “Detection, Tracking and Classification of Road Signs in Adverse Conditions,” in Electrotechnical Conference, 2006. MELECON 2006. IEEE Mediterranean, 2006, pp. 537–540. (89 citations)
- Siogkas G., Dermatas E., “Automating Medical Diagnosis in Renal Scintigrams using RBF Networks,“ in 1st WSEAS International Conference “From Scientific Computing to Computational Engineering”, September 8-10, 2004, Athens, Greece. (3 citations)
- A. N. Politis, G. K. Siogkas, I. I. Gelalis, and T. A. Xenakis, “Micro-strain analysis of the femur after implantation of a femoral stem with modular necks and heads. A biomechanical study.,” in Honorary Volume for the 25 years of the Greek Society of Trauma and Orthopaedics 2012, Greek Society of Trauma and Orthopaedics, pp. 69-78. (Greek text)
- G. Siogkas, Visual Media Processing Using MATLAB Beginner’s Guide. Packt Publishing Limited, 2013 (9 citations).